Install, Change or Upgrade Your Utility Service

If you would like to install new utility services, or make any physical changes or upgrades to your electric, natural gas or water service ...

  1. Print out a Utility Service Application. Or come to the Public Utilities office to obtain a form.
  2. Fill out the form and sign it at the bottom under "Customer Signature."
  3. Turn it in to the Public Utilities office:

In person or by mail:

New Ulm Public Utilities

310 1st North St.

New Ulm, MN 56073

Or by email to: 

Electric Distribution Department

For more information on the services we offer and the costs, please give us a call:


Public Utilities Administration offices